Mirroring or flipping a photo on your iPhone can be a useful technique to achieve the desired visual effect. The Photos app on your iPhone and iPad offers simple options to flip images with just a few taps. Alternatively, you can explore third-party apps such as Photoshop Express or Photo Flipper, which provide additional features and effects for mirroring your images.
How to flip a picture on an iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Locate and select the photo you want to flip by tapping on it to enlarge it.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, you should see an "Edit" button. Tap on it to enter the editing mode for the selected photo.
- Look for an icon that resembles a square with arrows circling it.
- In the top-left corner of the screen, you should now see an icon that looks like two overlapping squares. This icon represents the "Flip" or "Mirror" tool.
- Tap Done in the bottom-right
How to flip a picture on an iPhone with Photoshop Express
- Download the Photoshop Express app
- Sign in the app and let Photoshop Express to access your photos
- Select the photos you want to flip
- Tap on the crop icon
- Tap on Rotate. Choose one of the rotate options you want (Straighten, Rotate, Flip Horizontal, and Flip Vertical)
- Tap Flip Horizontal.
- If you want to share this image with your friends and post it on social medias, please tap the share
- Tap save to save photo